IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 11일 수요일

the victim of identity theft..

it can be years before you  realize it..

they'd years to run up 돈 in debt..빚 등을 쌓다..
how did you rup up so many debts??

they created more than 42 accounts, defaulting on all of them..체납하다...
Many mortgage borrowers are defaulting on their payments..

they took loans out on boats, and houses...

to clear her credit..

it may take her months, if not years to start fresh..-까지는 아니더라도...

with no clue it's happening..

crooks took out two student loans..사기꾼..conman..손, 발가락을 구부리다..
he crooked his finger at her and said..come here..

the problemeis alrge and growing..

it's usually undetected and undetectable...

periodically..주기적으로..
periodic checks are made to ensure quality..

댓글 없음: