IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 12일 목요일

the sandusky trial..
summon..어렵게 내다..summon the courage..
summoned the courage to step forward in public and testify against the man..

not blink an eye..눈 하나 안 깜빡이다..
he barely blinked an eye..


square off..싸우다..
they squared off..

it matters most to me..

nefariously..사악하게, 극악무도하게..
he described his opponent as nefariously plotting to cut spending in a way that would hurt the middle class..

dealt a blow..이집트 의회 해산 명령..
undo.무효로 만들다. 원상태로 돌리다..
undid their votes today..

unchecked..견제되지 않은, 억제되지 않는..
the president's powers are undefined and potentially unchecked..

put..on hold..보류하다 연기하다..
put their life on hold to build an orphanage in their daughter's memory..

honor 이행하다, 지키다..
it's that sense of purpose that she left us..목적의식.
how could you not as a parnt honor that??


댓글 없음: