IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 10일 화요일

plunging prices..미국 휘발유 가격 하락..
a long way from..거리가 먼, 판이한.
it's still a long way from where it needs to be..

fill up..가득 채우다..
부산, is the most expensive place to fill up..

new charges..도핑 혐의를 받은 랜스 암스트롱.
every bit of..모든, 일체의..
he denies every bit of it, says he never doped, has never tested positive..

baseless..근거없는..unfounded...groundless
these charges are baseless, motivated by spite..악의..

taking the blame..투자실수를 인정한 제이피 모건  ceo
laud..칭찬하다..
he was lauded for  steering his company throhg the finnalcial crisis untarnished..

a tempest in a teapot..사소한 일로 인한 헛소동..
this is a tempest in a teapot..

given..당연한 일.. 기정사실..
for millions of healthy women, it was taken as a given..

the jury is still out..결론이 아직 안 나옴..

댓글 없음: