IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 17일 화요일

the nation's most prestigious enginerring university..going throhg a crisis

a solid majority of school members...

as in most conflicts, neither side can be completely right or wring in this ugly controntation..

his corrent predicamenet comes in stark contrast to six years agon when he arrived a the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technoloy holding high a banner of reform..

he toughened the screenign for professors's promotion and tunure, mandated the use of only English in all lectures and stripped students failing to earn a grade point average of 3.0 of scholarhsips..

donations rushed in..

this was shocking even in a coutnry with a notoriously high suicide rate..

an overwhelming majority..

external pressure ot expel him..

the direction and tempo of the reform..

in an objective and merit-based manner..

prsuing scholastic depth..

the punitive tuition system based on only GPA can retrograde to single-track education, smothering creatvie ability..

one-way communication..

full of relentless competition and greades-are-everythign stress..

an educator with sutdents' well-being at heart..

need more warm-hearted and more humane leaders rather than ruthless pushers..

댓글 없음: