IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 18일 수요일

calling it quits..그만하기로 하다..
i decided to call it quits for the day..

the object of fscination and now word that he may have been blindsided by the news..매력의 대상..놀라게 하다, 기습히다..\
the economic downturn blindsided many investors..

 filed for divorce...asking for sole custody of..

rumors of a split..결별..has been swirling for weeks..

ended in divorce..

his courtship with Holmes was studiously choreographed..열심히, 애쓰며..
my son is a studious boy..공부좋아하는 아이..학구적인 앙이..

the paparazzi dutifully documented every kiss..충실하게..
he is also dutiful..obedient.라는 뜻도있음..

너무좋아서 믿을 수 없는..the deal is too good to be true..

댓글 없음: