IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 17일 화요일

started the difficulty process of assessing the damage..

take root..뿌리를 내리다..
once they hit a house and take root, it is very difficult for anybody to imagine the kind of devastation and how quickly it happens..

retrieve..구해내다, 되찾다, 수습하다..
He was attacked  and dragged half a mile before being tracked down and retrieved by stunned staff members..

lacerate..찢다, 베다..
he looked remarkably like a piece of meat on a butcher's tray, really deeply lacerated from head to toe..

kid brother..남동생..

forfeit..몰수 당하다, 잃다..
who's agreed to forfeit all his money..

brash..자신만만한..
he was brash and rich..

slip..재빨리 넣다....//slip past body guard..
he apperas to slip somethign into his mouth..

댓글 없음: