IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 20일 금요일

tenure..재임기간, 재임..
교수는 종신 재직권.
attacking his tenure at Bain Capital..

outspend..보다 많이 쓰다..
i'll be the first sitting president in modern history to be outspent in this reelction campaign..


detergent danger..사탕처럼 생긴 세탁세제..
mistake ...for...오인하다..
Children ate coulorful packets of laundry detergent, mistakin them for candy..

canister..통, 용기..
the packaging on their canisters will soon have a double latch lid and a larger warning..

wreak havoc..
that one second wreacking havoc across the internet last night,  crashing these major websites right here..

meltdown..붕괴, 용융..
thousands of passengers were stranded by a system meltdown..

ladies night out..boys night out..guys night out..
take ...under one's wing..돌보다, 보호하다..
who takes a newcomer to the business under his wing..

be music to one's ears of 누구........반가운 소식인..

댓글 없음: