IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 22일 일요일

holiday beachgoers..

have an eye  on the horizon tonight..유의하다, 주시하다..
i heard they have an eye o the striker..눈독들이다 스카웃하려고...

the strartling images..

great white shark..

trying to feast off a group of seals.....feast off.. feast on..포식하다 맘껏 먹다..
we feasted on the fish he had caught..

the water looks shallow..

it coindes quite clearly with the large population of seals in the area..일치하다 동시에 일어나다..
our tastes in music coincide..

but this summer already, some close calls..위기 일발, 구사일생..
i had a close call when his apartmetn flooded..

four swimmers were bit..

with bites to her hand and foot..

have tagged many great whites..

can be quite the spectable for beachgoers..구경거리, 장관..
was a great spectable..spectacular..


댓글 없음: