IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 20일 금요일

a delicacy..별미..

foie gras..

buttery stuff made from the attened livers of ducjs and geese..

foodies are indulging in one last binge..마음껏 하다..
i don't want to be an indulgent parent..

animal cruelty activists are in a flap..흥분한, 동요한..aggetated..
he easily gets in a flap..

it's kind of the pinnacle of human arrogance if you ask me..절정, 정점..
i think i hae reached the pinnacle of my career..

with that day now at hand, they are now hoarding foie gras.사재기하다, 비축하다.
peopel tend to hoard food befoer an emergency..

swan song..마지막 공연 작품..

i'll have a sliver of it at the end of the evening..조각..

댓글 없음: