IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 17일 화요일

get caught on tape..

she's having the time of her life..정말 즐거운 시간을 보내다..
thanks to you, i had the time of my life yesterday..

checked out the rides

strapped in on a ride..

within seconds, pure terror washes over his face, joy over hers...엄습하다, 밀려오다..
i felt numb as grief washed over me...멍해지다..

become a viral sensation..

what a trooper..용감한 사람..기병...기습공격하는 사람..
he is a real trooper. he is brave, courageous, vibrant and a great guy..

putting on a brave face for their kids..태연한 척을 하다..
she puts a brave face on everytihign but she's worried

wimpy..겁많은..
she's not wimpy. she's just shy..

댓글 없음: