IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 23일 월요일

recoordh-high temperatures..
rival..에  필적핟, 비할 만하다..
as warm as Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Rivaling those temperatures..

brief..짧은, 잠시 동안의..
it's a brief break..

fast and furious manhunt..정말 빠른, 정신없는..
pull out all the stops..온각 조력을 다하다..
putting guns in the hands of Terry's killers..

on the lookout..망을 보고, 경계하여..
on the lookout for drug runners..

fact check..대선 후보들의 네거티브 광고 전쟁..
loose..충실하지 않은, 정밀하지 않은..
Negative and loose with the facts..

stand up to..저항하다, 맞서다..
Rommey's never stood up to China. All he has ever done is ship them our jobs..

\PASS..Pull the pin..Aiming..Squeeze the trigger, Sweep side to side..
work..사용하다, 작동시키다..
we wanted to see if they could work a fire extinguisher..

no-no..해서는 안 되는 행동..
took his eyes off of the fire, a big no-no..

댓글 없음: