IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 23일 월요일

there was a mythic kind of showdown this weekend..

the steely tennis legen Roger Federer versus the scrappy hometown here..허접한..강철 같은, 무정한..
she showed steely determination..

reminder that somethigmes it's more than a game..

As he stared acroos the net and a kingdom's legacy of sporting misfortune, he saw just how impossible his task was.
One win from a Wimbledon title, and so much more..

the greatest player to ever wield a racket..휘두르다, 행사하다..
he wields enormous power at the company..

a taciturn Scot not given to overt emotional dispays, a Wimbledon fortnight became an annual torture 말수가 적은..
He is taciturn and introvert..

dogged by a forgettable recent history of his own..영구고가 비교하면 별거아닌forgettable...괴롭히다..끈질기게 따라다니다.
his career has been dogged by bad luck..

he was no longer his sport's dominant force..

packing Wimbledon's hallowed grounds going to pieces for one of thier own..성지를 가득 메우다..

he won the first set borne by thousands on hand..목도하다, 출석한=present..money on hand..수중에있는 돈..

Emergency police were on hand in case of trouble...

the tears of joy was his..

For it's all we ask of our athletes, that they care as much as we do.


댓글 없음: