IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 10일 화요일

the handcuffing of three Korean civilians by us military policemen last week was an illegal act in vilolation of SOFA(statement of forces afreement) rules that prohibit such action..

a prompt apology offered by the commander of u.s forces Korea is seen as an admission by the u.s militatry authorities that seven u.s ,miliatry personnel overreacted during a brawl with Korans over parking outsied Osan Air Base..

the incident began when...told a resident to move his car...local police officers were called to the scen at th time..there was a scuffle during which he and his friends were handcuffed..tried to haul them into the nearby  base..

arguments form both sides are poles aparts..their actions amounted to legitimate self-defense countering violence from the Korean civilians..but it would be a violation of SOFA rules if they rufused to transfer the civilians to Koran policemen after they arrived at the scence..conduct a thorogoug investigation into the case..

they have no authority to do so..can exercise their autoirty off base only when they cooperate with Korean police..

dispite the regretful nature of the incident, we are positive about the sincere attitude of America's forcdss...

deserves credit...not to repeat a blunder of 10 years ago..aromored personnel carrier..
nationwide candilet vigils that escalated into mass protets against the presence of us troops here..

off-base patrols...street patrols..

should serve as a positive catalyst for the two countires to map out fundamental measures aimd at preventing any similar indidents..

댓글 없음: