IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 9일 월요일

the incident that has touched off a debate for every American family about the perils of stressed- out parents..

no less than the prime minister of Britain and his wife..다름아닌 바로..
including no less than the country's president..

were enjoying a spot of lunch before taking their eye off their daughter..

she was safe and sound..

was on the defense.."distraught when it happened.."..제정신이 아닌..
she was distrauthg when her puupy wnet missing..

it's a lot of fuss about nothing..법석, 야단..
we want a small wedding without any fuss..

i do not ging it's disgracefull...부끄러운, 수치스러운..
this is the first time i bother to write a review, but our evengin was so disgraceful i wanted to warn othr people off the restaurant..

try and balance it all..

it's easy to get distacted..

felt a little empathy..공감..
entrepreneurs need to have empathy with their customers..

댓글 없음: