IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 9일 월요일

hit and run..뺑소니 사고 혐의를 받은 미국 상무부 장관...
rear-end..뒤를 들이 받다..//crash..//head-on
he rear-ended a car tht was stopped at a train crossing..

breathalyzer..음주측정기..
he took and passed a breathalyzer and submitted to a blood test..

fighting the flames..번지고 있는 산불..
bull's eye..중앙, 중심..
For one moment, all attention seemed focused on this house, directly in the bull's eye.

go up(in flames).. 날아가다..
This is our worst case scenario. What's it like to watch this community go up like this??

on the brink..스페인 경제위기의 원인..
not to be outdone..뒤지지 않으려고
Not to be outdone,......it can't afford to pay for..

best and brightest..엘리트 그룹, 우수한 인재..

escape from alcatraz..
Guards found pillows under the bed sheets and lifelike paper-mache heads with real hiar stolen from the prison barber..

life preserver..구명용구..
made a raft and life preservers

댓글 없음: