IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 7월 16일 월요일

has been removed from all official posts..
Worker's Party..
he was one of seven top party and military cadres..

he walked alongside the hearse..

cited his illness as the reason for his sudden departure..but analysts discount such a possibility..saying he would have retained some honorary posts if he had really been sick..

for now, several possibiliest are being raised..

in the coming weeks..

seize control of the military...

his outser.

with other top cadres...

he was purged..after being defeated in a power struggle in the Norh's inner circle....

his unrivaled status began to crumble..

he may have fallen out of favor with Kim..

military-first policy..

댓글 없음: