IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 16일 토요일

surviving the falls..복수로 폭포..

a man had plunged over Niagara Falls into the thundering waters below and impossibly managed to get to shore..

a stroke of luck..뜻밖의 행운, 천우신조..
his idea is a stroke of genius..

he had to contend with bone-chilling waters..racing by at abou 70 miles per hour..씨름하다
i had to cntend with long lines at the airport..

the real danger is when you hit, and the falls are churning up the waters beneath the falls so intensely..휘젓다 뒤틀리게 하다.
When i heard the news, i was churned up inside..

been torn limb from limb

trying to kill himself, but cheated death..죽으믈 모면하다..
he cheated death three times...

over to the shoreline..뭍

recounted the treacherous tale..이야기하다.

댓글 없음: