IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 16일 토요일

facebook fury.. 피소를 당한 페이스북..
cataclysmic..격변하는..
despite the cataclysmic IPO, Morgan Stanley, the big bank that underworte this for Facebook, made $100 million profit..

juicy..군침 도는, 흥미 진진한..
they save the juiciest information for these big investment banks..

consumer watchdog..사탕 모양 세제 논란..
entice..유인하다, 유도하다..
it's that similarity that likely enticed 19 month old Isabella to put one in her mouth this moring..

childproof..아이들이 열 수 없게 만든..
they say they plan to have new childproof containers out this summer..

Nancy Reagan's recovery..
lose one's footing..넘어지다, 발을 헛디디다..
Just last year, she lost her footing..

squabble..다툼, 옥신각신..
a FEW weeks ago, her two children set aside past family squabbles for a little reunion with her..

to the rescue..격랑에 휩쓸렸을 때 대처법..
jetty..둑, 방파제..
it's not just oceans, rip currents form in the Great Lakes, too and always near piers and jetties..

perpendicular..
the rip currens forms perpendicular to the beach..

댓글 없음: