IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 14일 목요일

air scare..폭탁 공포로 인한 여객기 착륙
low on..부족한 얼마 안 남은..
we needed to make a landing becasue we were low on fuel..

scramble..재빨리 움직이다..
two F-15 fighter jets were scrambled out of Barnes Air National Guard Base...

your voice your vote..

eke out..겨우 해내다..
if the electio were held today, Presient Obma would barely eke out a win over Mitt Romney 49-46

we are worse off rather than better off..

the happiest counry..
intangible..실체가 없는, 무형의..

come out on top..이기다, 1등 하다..
barbie.. 바베큐..

the jubilee queen..영국여왕의 즉위 60년..
curtsy.. 절하다, 절..
the big question was to curtsy or not to curtsy. and i deceide to do a little curtsy..

stick out like a sore thumb.. 눈에 띄다, 두드러지다..
i would say 99% of the women had on hats or fascinators, so i didn't want to stick out like a sore Korean thumb..

댓글 없음: