IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 21일 목요일

it's the sticky, sweaty, gotta-get-to-water weather that sent millions to the beach today..끈적끈적한..

muggy..후텁지근한..
Sunday will be even hotter and muggier..

arrest at the Vatican..교황청 비밀문서 유출 혐의로 체포된 교황의 집사..

papal교황의..

they found a stash of stolen papal correspondence..

be in the habit of..습관이 있따..
the Pope is not in the habit of commenting on scandal..

shoddy.. 조잡한..
 because of shoddy maintenance..

junkie..심취자, 광 팬..
the octogenarian adrenaline junkie..

choreography..안무 , 연출..
look at the choreography..

file in..줄지어 들어가다..
a marching band files in..

go unsolved..미해결되다..

breaks them wide open..

is dominating the news..뉴스에 많이나오다..

type in the words."cold case

DNA is so often the star..

the evidence cracking the old case open is something like a suitcase..해결하다, 폭로하다, 열다..
we got home and cracked open the bag..

an eagle-eyed investigator

combing through surveillance video from 15 camaras..철저히 구석구석 찾다..
i combed throgh all my belonings, lookin for the lost papers..

threre was that little roll of film never developed..

imprint찍다 각인시키다..
i tried to imprint the image on my mind..]

can take comfort in the knowledge that even the coldest of cases can be suddelnly solved with a fresh eye for that key detail..위안을 받다.
i can take comfort int he fact tht i don't have to make a decisio today..

댓글 없음: