IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 18일 월요일

storm fronts..동, 서부의 폭풍..
blob.. 작은 부분, 방울..
See that orange blob over the Bhamas?

sweltering..무더운..schorching..seezling?
it will be sweltering..

air scare..술 취한 승객의 난동..
instrumental..중요한 역할을 한..
it's the second disturbance this week in which those on board were instrumental in ending an incident..

subdue..가라앉히다, 억누르다..
helped subdue the pilot who was apparentlyh having a beakdown.

in his own words..아픈 개인사를 밝힌 바이든 부통령..
consciously..의식적으로, 자각하고...

 deranged..정상이 아닌, 미친..

bombard...with...

good-sized..대형의..꽤큰..
a family of four  on a full day at the beach,, empty tow good-sized containers..

댓글 없음: