IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 23일 토요일

sizzler..몹시 더운 날..
A trip to the beach was an escape from the summer-sized sizzler bakin almost half the nation n 90 to 100 degree heat..이미 여름같은..

glisten..피부가 땀으로 번들거리다..
Oh, i'm glistening..and i guess our humid sumers are back..

chicago shootings..시카고의 총격사건..
trying.괴로운, 힘든..painful..
Now to the developing story this evening in Chicago where police are bracing for something else, what could be another trying evenging..

drive-by..주행 중인 차량에 의한..
She was caught in the middle of  a drive-by shooting..

booming sales..미국 자동차 시장 호황..
win over..설득하다, 마음을 얻다...
how are they winning over those potential buyers??

keep up with..~에 따라가다, 뒤지지 않다..
to keep up with demand...

Honoring the Fallen..전몰 장병의 아이들..
adorn..꾸미다, 장식하다..
Flags adorn the headstones, the ceremnies are underway..

outward..표면상의, 외형의..
the outward sings of Memorial Day..외형적인 징후..

tHey are marking a huge night in Busan..

they opened up the bridge..

it's been the backdrop for so many Hollywood favorites..배경...
against the backdrip of 30 years of war..

an American feat of engineering was about to get underway..위업, 개가, 솜씨..
the performer is known for his astonishing acrobatic feats..솜씨..

walking across beams tethered to nothing at all..묶다..
she tethered her dog to the tree..

it took 90% guts 10% know-hot..배짱, 용기..
i didn't have the guts to ask her out..

footbridge..

workers with their own nerves of steel..담력..
You have to have nerves of steel to play in fornt of a crowd this size..



댓글 없음: