IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 26일 화요일

i'm here on business..i am not familiar with the surroundings..

could you tell me how much it will cost to get downtown..by cab

there is absolutely no telling how much a cab will cost you  in this traffic..

it is rush hour

the tax fees are quite steep in this city..i suggest taking the subway..it's much cheaper and faster..

i've never taken public transportation in the city before..

how much are the subway fares..

the fare are.....one way..

i would get a day pass if i were you..

it's much cheaper and convenient..

go down to the subway station ....

thanks for the tip..

no problem.

good luck hitting the town..

action is the foundational key to all success..기초적 키..

댓글 없음: