IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 26일 화요일

jobs jolt..실업률 하락과 경기침체 우려..
wilt..지치다, 풀이 죽다..
after an early spring bloom, the economy seems to be wilting a bit..

skirt..피하다, 빗겨 가다..
when will we know if we've skirted it or not?

green light..허가, 허가하다..
He pushed for Congress to green light a new program  tht would allow homeowners to refinance..재융자를 받다..집사기 위해서 융자받으면 그 융자를 갚기 위해서 또 융자받게 해주는 제도..

catch...off one's guard..허를 찌르다..Some were caught  a bit off-guard by today's news..

deadly distraction..휴대폰 문자로 인한 교통사고..
homicide..법적인 살인.
if there's an accident, you could be cahrged with homicie..

conceal..감추다, 숨기다..

the Queen's Crown..왕관을 오래 쓰느 거이 힘든 여왕?
be cracked up to be..사람들이 말하듯 좋은..
crack jokes..농담을 하다..//크랙은 말하다는 뜻..
The wearing of a crown is not always what it's cracked up to be..

longish..to learn how to wear it for longish periods..


i'm at my wits' end with the kids during the week.../at the edge../about to snap..
how long do you think we can keep this up?
i realy understand this is a trying situatio but i am really stuck (between a rock and a hard place)../don't have any options..

that 's a swell idea..

a housekeeper will tide you over for a while..
i need a little snack to tide me over until dinner..//survive temporarily

this weekend thing is not healty for our family..

i don't think that muffic will tide you over until dinenr..

댓글 없음: