IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 26일 화요일

mental health checkup

changes needed in perception, infrastructure

scores among the lowest on hapiness indexes..a serious overdrinking problem, ominous school violence..a word that best sumps up such a society is abnormal..

have regular health checkups..

mental disorder../mental ailments../emotional illness
the prevalence of major mental ailments..counseling or treatment..

a regimented society marked by excessive competition and deep-rooted prejudices against emotional illness

little more than a cold of the mind..right in this regard to sharply relax the criterion of mental disease..paranoia, schizophrenia and bipolar disorders..

to suffer disadvantages..medical scarlet letter..potential pilferers..

the dismal state of mental health in this society

social ailments afflicting the underdogs and dropouts

it's an established medical and sociological conclusion that a society's mental health determines the freuecy of suicides in it...

ideological inclintion..

댓글 없음: