IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 17일 일요일

break in the case..아동 실종 사건 33년 만에 풀려..
cold case..미해결 사건, 오리무중의 사건..
we begin with a big break in a very cold case, the disappearance of ..누구..

see off..배웅하다
he vanished into thin air during that short walk to the bus stop in 1979, his mother stanidng at the front door of thier building and seeing him off..

healty living..칼슘 보조제 과용이 부작용....
take in...섭취, 흡수하다..
Cereal, low-fat milk, orange juice, all fortitied with calcium, some almonds. If you take that in, you're done for the day..

do it..효과가 있다..
So that alone will do it..

hard hits..접촉 스포츠로 인한 뇌 부상..
erratic..불규칙한, 변덕스러운..
it is linked to symptoms like dementia, erratic behavior and yes, suicide..

rear on...-에게 -를 주며 키우다.

breakng his silence..닐 암스트롱의 달 착륙 뒷이야기..
unknown..알 수 없는 것..
there were so many unknowns..

wing it..즉흥적으로 하다..
he didn't come up with anything to say untile after he landed, decided to wing it and came up wiht "one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.."

댓글 없음: