IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 7일 목요일

drawing the line..
cement..굳히다..
using the commencement speech to cement his position..

hot-button..뜨거운 쟁점이 되는..
he avoided hot-button issues, homosexuality, abortion, which are important to the evangelicals..

captivate..매혹시키다, 마음을 사로잡다..
Her Cinderella sotry has captivated millions

glitz..현란함, 호화로움..
to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, and catapulted to fame with "슈퍼스타 케이"

deal of a lifetime..평생 항공권을 취소한 항공사..
frequent flier..항공사 단골 고객..
frequent doesn't begin to describe it..

hit it big..성공하다, 잘 되다..
bought one when he hit it big

Yuckingham Palace..영국 왕자들의 유머감각..(yuck..큰 웃음ㅋ)
let one's hair down..편하게 즐기다, 터놓고 말하다
the future kings of England have let thier royal hair down, so to speak..

drone on..지겹게 계속 얘기하다..숫벌..이라 윙윙거리며 계속 얘기하다..
drones on about beating hmie....it was a false start..

댓글 없음: