IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 7일 목요일

so how many units are you gonna order as an innagural purchase?

if you oder 10,000 units you will get a discout of 10%

that sounds like a good deal..

agreeing to 10,000 units goes beyond my siging aughority..
i will have to call our headquarters in Busan

you have seen the quality of our products, it will be great if you can endore our proposal to your boss..

but, to be honest, there is a high chance we may not be able to oder more than 10,000 units regardless of quality..

how many units do you have in mind?

our original plan was to place an order for about 5000 units as a preliminary stage to get this negotiation rolling..

over time we would sequentially increase the order according to the demand

we would greatly appreciate your rather large order..

management is nothing more than motivating other people..

댓글 없음: