IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 10일 일요일

historic launch..페이스북 상장..
feverish..과열한 매우 흥분한..
as expeected, it was feverish..

heady..의기양양하게 만드는..
it must have been a heady experience for him, the son of a dentist father and psychologist mother..

facebook frenzy..백만장자가 된 페이스북 직원들..

saving Europe..G8 장상회담 개최..
the tranquility and rustic beauty of Camp David will soon be interrupted by a battle over apocalyptic  economic fears..

it's a precarious moment..

consumer watchdog..새우에서 발견된 항생제..
pen..우리..
in small, crowded pen on shrip farms in far-off countries..


infrequency.. 드묾..
given the infrequency of these residues, it's not a safety concern..

person of the week..마이클 제이 폭스..파킨슨 병과 투병 중인..
diabolical.. 끔찍한.
have you seen him play tha diabolical rival lawyer on "The Good Wife"?

twitch..경련하다, 씰루걱리다...
by the time i exhibited symptoms, my pinky twitching

댓글 없음: