IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 18일 월요일

Prince William
 for an exclusive interview..

celebrate the Diamond Jubilee

when her reign bagan ...

In fact, he may be the only person who can truely relate to what it was like for the Queen to take the throne in her 20s..공감하다.

it seems as if it would have been so overwhelming..

ii've got a lot more practic time under my belt because of it..
경험하여, 소유하여..
he ahd 20 years as a manager under his belt..

the prince is only too willing to gush..칭찬을 쏟아내다..
she kept gushing about her husbnd's success..

she is kind of a big deal..거물..큰 인물..
he is a big deal in Hollywood..

stop picing your teeth..

i needed to be a little bit more low-key and polite..자제하는, 절제하는
they received a low-key but repectful welcome..

a modern-day fairtale..






댓글 없음: