IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 6월 14일 목요일

all eyes are on a once-in-a-genertaoin show in the sky..
all eyes are on the electio results..

that rare ring of ring..

where the viewing parties are under way..

people are waking up to this..

dramatic views, thatnks to a bit of celestial serendipity..뜻밖에 찾아내는 행운..
cheese was the result of serendipity thouseands of years ago.

tha last time we had this good a partial eclipse was 12 years ago

our moon slips between the Earth and the sun, ..미끄러지듯, 살짝 지나가다..
i saw her slip into the room..

they will get a partial eclipse.

children can be especially vulmerable to permanent eye damage known as solar blindness..

i'm exicitd to see this momentous occasion..중대한..
my colleg gardiaion was a momentous day in my life..

금환 일식..

댓글 없음: