IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 7일 월요일

ahead of one's time..시대에 앞서서..
He broke the color barrier on that statge, celebrationg black artists ahead of his time..

ageless나이를 먹지 않는, 늙지 않는
His agelesss look so often the punch line from so many otehr famous faces..

mockingly..조롱하며
A soldier smiling, the hand of a dead insurgent placed mockingly on his shoulder..

urinate..소변을 보다..
marines shown urinating on a Taliba corpse..

amp up..증가시키다..
they amp up the bleach  therye puttin gon ther..표백제..

skew..왜곡하다..
to skew the tests by adding extra cleaning agents...

sit on..쥐고앉아 잇따.
They are the ones who have been sitting on that winning lottery ticket for three wekks..

rumor mill소문을 만들어 내는 곳.
While the small town rumor mill kept spinnig, the Butlers kept smiling..

댓글 없음: