IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 7일 월요일

subject: deer eployess..

this letter is to inform all of our employess that both male and female bathrooms on the 8th floor will be shut down.
serial misuses of toilet연속적인 변기의 잘못된 사용으로


please keep in mind that the toilet cannot accept superfluous items..지정된 것 이외에는 넣으면 안되요..

despite sings that are posted,
obey the sign!!
bathrooms are more or less public.어느만큼은, 대략..
i ask that you take ownership of ..주인의식을 가지세요..keep




댓글 없음: