IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 5월 8일 화요일

i have to fly out to London as soon as possible
would you check for flight vacancy?
it doesn't matter how many stops it has to make
it has to arrive before 6 p.m London-time

But way are you leaving all of a sudden?
wasn't everythig going well with the partners

ye..it was

but we just ran into a bit fo

received an illusive e-maill..애매합니다잉.ㅋㅋ

without giviing us a lucid reason..뚜렷한 없이..

i have to get to the bottom of this..

i just booked you...방금 예약했어요.
when would you like to return?

keep the returning date open../leaving your schedule empty비워두다

not sure when the situation will be resolved..

everyting is set..모든게 다 준비되었다..

details..자세한 사항..

댓글 없음: