IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 14일 토요일

swell..큰 노울..붓기..
the boat was hit by a monstrous swell

seasick..뱃멀미를 하는..airsick..homesick..

On this lastest leg..구간.., a competting team shot this video, featuring waves angry engough to make even the most stalwart sailor seasick..

act on..~에 따라 행동하다, 조치를 취하다..
all the signs were there. And the police didn't act on that..

have blood on one's hands..죽음에 대한 책임이 있다..
she believes the police have blood on their hands..

elude..~를 이룰 수가 없다..
The maneuver기술 has eluded the world skateboard champions for decades..
The answer eluded the scientists..

nail..~를 이뤄 내다..
he nailed it on his fifth try..ㅋㅋ

brainchild..아이디어, 독창적인 생각.
An online extravaganza is being unveiled tomorrow, the brainchild of one man who neededalmost 3000 people to make his dream come true..

hold one's head up..고개를 꼿꼿이 세우다.
i wanted to do it as a challenge because i'd like to be able to hold my head upo and say, "you know> i did it.."

댓글 없음: