IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 12일 목요일

standing united..여럿이 횡으로 서가지고 사진찍혀있는모습보고 어러함..

the auto industry is on a roll tonight..잘나가는, 승승장구하는..
on a roll these dasys uplifted by recent growth..

people streaming onto car lots and driving away with new cars..

it was a job killer..

the airbag bolsters in the back..지지대.

hiring more jobs on the line..

ther are still major hurdles, among them, younger drivers..

ther're shifting gears..태도, 방침을 바꾸다...
i'd like to shift gears now and talk about a personal concern..

a whole page devoted to it..헌신하는..
she is devoted to her work..

Touching the young adults or connecting with them, doing someting that resonates for them is always difficutl becase this is a moving target..반향을 불러 일으키다..
the sound resonates here in this theater..

댓글 없음: