IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 14일 토요일

Secretary of State on a high-profile overwseas trip today focused on the crisis in Syria, warning President Bshar al-Assad that the time for exusese is over..이목을 끄는, 눈에 띄는..
He had a low-profile campaign. He never appeared at debates and forums..
keep a low-profile..


continues a brutal crackdown on the opposition in Syria, there's a new move to try to boost the rebel forces..

get defectors to move from 탈영병, 탈당자..
The Russian scholar defected in 1979..망명하다..

to pledge an additional $12 milliion in aid for a total of $25 million to provide communications equipment..
He sould honor his election pledge..선거공약을 지키다.

We think Assad must go. The sooner, the better for everyone concerned..

we require a multi-pronged approach to this problem....다방면의, 다각적인..
We need a ~ stragity to crub corruption..

includes medical supplies for regugees..의료물자..

an unconditional ceasefire establii8shed an uneasy peace..

agreed to a ceasefiere as part of a new peace plan....휴전, 정전..

댓글 없음: