IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 11일 수요일

flashpoint..화약고..일촉즉발의 상황..

hoody=hoodie..

clamor..요구하다..
clamoring for his arrest, and for justice..

morph..변하다, 바뀌다..
this shooting of one unarmed black teen morphing into a debate about race and justice in America..

nepotism..정실주의, 친족등용.
following a trail of nepotism in the halls of Congress..


above board..공명정대한..
It's all above board..

raw..노골적인..
the footage is so raw..

censor..검열하다, 삭제하다..
teens use profanity and the filmmakers refuse to censor it.

return the favor..은혜를 갚다..
is returnig the favor to his first love..

wild-eyed..몽상적인, 무모한..wild ideas...무모한..
his wild-eyed idea to inspire children in 20 countryes aroudn the world..

댓글 없음: