IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 18일 수요일

jolt..덜컥 하는 움직임...
thousands of feet above the ground, out of nowhere, a jolt that injured five..

downdraft..하강기류, 불어 내리는 바람..
Most of it caused by weather, often swift up or downdrafts caused by thunderstorms..

excess.초과한..(일음절이 형용사 이음절이 초과란 명사..)
Threre's real harms to getting excess care and excess tests..

cardinal..기본적인, 가장 중요한..
Today's study reminds doctors of one of medicine's cardinal rules..

airborne...하늘에[ 떠 ㄴ있는, 비행 중인..
within minutes, its rotors and tail deploy and it is airborne..

down payment..계약금..
the sticker price, 돈 but 100 people ahvealreay made down payments.

utensil..도구, 기구..
What house doesn't need a safety dining utensl for dogs??

ingenuity..기발함, 독창성..
It is honest American ingenuity at it best...솔직담백한...가장 많이 발현된..

댓글 없음: