IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 18일 수요일

if he dons his cape and climbs into his Batmobile, he can change lives when he answers the call..
The police donned riot gear and cleared the crowd..

The police pull over a car and out came................

i got a speeding ticket for the first tiem in my life...

made a fortune..cleaning business..청소사업...

obnoxious..아주 불쾧ㄴ, 몹시 기분 나쁜..
they were so obnoxious..

he is tailor-made for what we do..적임자다...

it's a real stress release during an emotional time..심적으로 힘든 시기에..

댓글 없음: