IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 19일 목요일

the club has defiantly withstood pressure to admit women, any women..

But fate played a kind of trick on them..

already a trailblazer in the bsiness world, could well blaze another trail diretly through one of the world's most exclusive and secretive golf clubs..

never admitted a woman..

One of the changes that hasn't happened to the club is the all-male membership

i am wondering if you ever foresee that changing..??예견핟..

she could foresee the difficulites...선경지명이있네..
\
been historically subject to the privare deliberations of the members....에ㅔ달려있는,..를 받아야 하는..

These plans will be put into practice next week. subject to you approval..

no-woman policy..

Once again, though expressed quite artfully, i think that's a quesion tht dels with membership..


what we're seeing is 2012 crash-land into..

what a twist in the plot..

they are tradition-bound, Augusta National is..전통에 메여있는..
Is science tradiion-bound or traditio-shattering??

it stands to reason..당연하다, 이치에 맞다..
Your argument doesn't stand to reason..

댓글 없음: