IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 4일 수요일

derail..좌절시키다, 수포로 돌아가다..
HIs own trip was almost derailed, just as he arrived..

hell of..굉장한..
WE'll be challenged byt the hell of war itself..

callously..태연하, 냉담하게..
It makes me ill, he wrote, how callously people talk about ripping their clients off..

parting shot..마지막으로 쏘아 붙이는 말, 떠나며 내뱉는 독설..
Perhaps he was forced out and this is just his angry parting shot on the way out the door..

dole out..조금씩 나누어주다..
doled out 돈 to 사람..

poppycock..양귀비숫닭..허튼소리...
Well, that's just poppycock..

hapless..불운한, 불행한..(hap=운)

snag..잡아채다, 낚아 채다..
an online petition at.주소, where ...snagged 1300 signatures..

the south handed Rick Santorum a clean sweep last night..압승, 완승..sweeping victory..
made a clean sweep of all the titles..
sweep all the titles..

make a case..주장하다..

a bit of a brusing..

He was asked about criticism he doesn't connect..

He can't relate to the rest of us..공감못하다..

he has a strong moral character..

chase him all the way to the convention, trying to block hime from sewing up the nomination before he gets there..

Our team has sewn up the championship..

Watching hime sweat it out..초조하게 끝나는 것을 기다리다, 견디다..
I'll just sweat it out and hope for the best.

cause people to coalesce around him..뭉치핟, 하나가된다
Two coalesced into one..

he needs his message to stick..받아들여지다, 인정 받다..
the name has stuck in British English languate ever since..

댓글 없음: