IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 4일 수요일

Talk about(강조표현) a strange bulletin..참으로 이상한 소식, 뉴스..

jug..큰병..

put it on a kind of lockdown..

high-priced items..

laundry detergent??

shoplift..가게 물건을 훔치다..

these are ratail crime syndicates,범죄단, 연합..

The program is syndicated to 100stations..=프로그램등을 팔다..sold의 고급표현

on the cheap..저렴하게..
travel on the cheap..

Tide is ratailing at 돈

it's barterd for drugs..

at cut-rate prices..할인된, 특가의..

할인점 There are many cut-rate stores offering great deals..

댓글 없음: