IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 30일 월요일

cut a swath through.마구 파괴하다..
The tornado cut an eight-mile swath through the town of 100,000.

ominous불길한..
another ominous sky

bill묘사하다, 홍보하다.
The scandal is an unwanted  distraction for President Obama, attending what's billed as the Summit of the Americas.

reprimand..징계, 질책..
If found guilty of misconduct, the Sectet Service personnel in this scandal could face possible reprimand or even lose thier jobs..

droppings..새나 짐승의 대변

colony..거주지, 집단, 식민지..
all living in colonies circling the entire coastline..

Mona Lisa..

sublte.미묘한

the growing body of research telling us in the right amounts, it can help us focus better and even fend off some disease later in life
He fended off questions form  the Press..

I need tha little boost.

now even ihalable 100 miligrams in an instant..당장, 즉시..
The ride was over in an instant..타자말자 끈나네..

with o caffein in my system..
down.들이키다..
I down ed just one drink

blood flow to my brain..

blood vessels constrict..
the tight collar is constricting my neck..

So if you skip your reular coffee, that surging blood con trigger a caffeine headache, It's like trying to get a fire hose to pump blood up throgh hyour skull

If you're a caffein lover, your brain has actually change. It now funcitons normally on caffeine..

How much caffeine do i have to drink to change the physiology of my brain?새리
몸의 작용 그 자체how the body funcitons
Fear is known to have harmful physiological effects on the human body..






댓글 없음: