IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 30일 월요일

repetition of tragedies

steps are needed to end illegal China fishing

Another incident has taken place due to our government's insufficient measures and China's indifferece and failure to cooperate

coastguard officers
sustained injuries
while boarding a vessel
in Korean waters
fell into the sea
a blunt instrument
suffered minor to severe injuries to their heads, arms and legs in the attack by the Chinese fishermen who wielded knives and scythes.
the injured
taken to a hospital by helicopter for treatment
This is the latest in a string of events in which..

It's regrettable that another mishap occured in connection with China's illegal fishing
We vividly remember that..
during a raid on a boat violating Korean waters

injured while rounding up Chinese fishing boats..

These boats are often caught poaching in Korean waters
these tragic incidents
fundamental solutions have yet to be found
to double fines against illegal fishing.
illegal fishing and maritime violence..

To our regret, however, all these commitments and promises habe been futile in preventing the latest incident..

had illegally crossed into Korean waters in search of anchovies, blue crab and croaker..

More than anyting else, active cooperation from the Chinese authorities is indispensible to addressng the illegal fishing

be given the authority to shoot violently protesting fishermen.

we feel frustrated whenever we hear tragic stories from the West Sea and hope that the latest incident will serve as an occasion to put an end to tragedies there..

댓글 없음: