IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 28일 토요일

China crisis

Bo's downfall seen from Korean perspective

Sacked from his post as a Communist Party boss of a municipality, suspended from the party's powerful politburo

his son indulges in luxurious life overseas
relatives accumulate huge fortunes

the string of allegations that erupted
Bo Xilai fell from grace to  shame
prompting Koean media outlets to rush to print..
probabley the most serious crisis for China's fro China's Communist leadership since the 1989 Tiananmen square massacre..
Koreans seem to read sensational news stories with unfailing interest but hardly show any particular reation..

keeping a close watch on the China situation, conscious of the "special relations" between Korea and China, the wold's most populous country.

More than anythign, Beijing's anachronistic one-party autocracy  often becomes the subject of mockery.
an economic miracle and political developmetn in a short span of time, Korea maybe entilteld to tell Chian about democracy.
it turbulent modern histoy,
the inevitability may be understood.
embrace a pluralistic democray..

escalate into a fierce power struggle
the extent of its severity

falls into a downturn

none but China has the political clout to restrain North Korea

a fresh task

댓글 없음: