IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 19일 목요일

machinist..기계 운전자.machanic은 기계를 수리하는사람...
Investing in them to keep workdesr like him, a machinist, on the job..

fast track..출세가도, 빠른 발전의 길..
He is on the fast track..승승장구한다..
President Obama signed bipartisan jobs legislation aimed to put small business on the fasst track to raising money..

Pointing out spontaneous genetic glitches connnected directlyto autism..

biological clock..생체시계..
Men now have to condider that they have a kind of medical biological clock that they have to work against???

smoking gun..명백한 증거..hard evidence..
A smoking gun emerged today in the scandal rocking pro football..

exhort..열심히 권하다, 충고하다..
Willams seems to exhort the team to injure 49ers playsers..

gun-toting..총을 휴대하는..
a brazen gun-toting thug jumps the pharmacy counter..

beef up..보강하다, 강화하다..
Many are beefing up security..

As we sail, it's the fantasy of anyone who's ever wandered into a thrift shop to find the treaure that changes your life..
The kid wandered off and got lost..일행에서 떨어져나가다.

When i was reframing this, underneath this picture, that turnded out to be this..
My mom has this picture framed on our wall..

One of the earliest Warhols, worth a lot more than....

that just blew me away..넋을 잃게 하다..
her performance blew me away..

with appraiser in tow, we went to the Council Thrift Shop in LA..모시고 데ㅣ고.
They arrived with their parents in tow..

At this thrift store, the biggest bargain to date wasn's art, but snearkers..
To date, we have explored less than five percent of the ocean..

댓글 없음: