IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 6일 금요일

amnesia..기억상실..
He has amnesia about the horrific attack..

out of character..~답지 않는, 성격가 맞지 않는..
What has ben reported is completely out of character of the man i know and admire..

vigilante..방범대원, 자경단원.
What is a protector and what is a vigilante??

up to no good..나쁜 짓을 하는..
This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something..

sighting..목격..
처음이자 마지막...first and only...
A rare sighting in public of Britain's first and only female prime minister..

bearing..태도..기운..
She still exudes the iron bearing that ..

dowdy..촌스러운, 볼품없는..

정말 떠는 사람..
Thiry years ago it was Princcess Diana, a bundleof nerves in d dowdy dress..

lick..쉽게 해치우다, 처리하다..
She'g got this royal thing licked..

댓글 없음: