IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 4월 6일 금요일

reconsider..
tightening rules..strict rules..
move throgh security faster than before..
a 2010 hands-on search of a 3-year-old gone viral on the interne.
his cast and all getting the once-over..대강 훑어보기, 개략적 조사...
I gave the room a once-over..손님대비 대강 방 치우다.
no longer routinely subjected to jacket and shoe removal or embarrasing pat-downs..
~가 ~를 겪게하다..They subjected him to torture..
less intrusive procedures..
to focus more resources on passengers that may potentially be of higher risk,
sore point..,아픈곳..

how are your job applications going/? oh, it's a bit of a sore pont, i'm afraid..

he learned the hard way, thrown off the plne for playing games on this PD..
tHe kids learned the hard way not to play with fire..

Please discontinue the use of portable electronic devices..

remained on portable devices..

change is overdue..이미 늦은..
My unborn child is one week overdue..

rumbles of change..변화의 우르릉 소리..

댓글 없음: