IF Only..

I've loved you since I met you.. but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead. Making decisions out of fear. Today, because of what I learned from you.. every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I've learned that if you do that, you're living life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, if not for you.. I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved.

2012년 3월 10일 토요일

We hope you will take many happy memories away from your stay here..
His boss has agreed to take him off the night shitt..빼내..제외..
took her parents out for a meal.

take it away..시작해라..

a huge amout of time was taken up(=used) with phone calls persuading sponsors to be involve....
i was taken aback...very surprise..

the uptake was slow at first...행사 참여자수, but bit by bit...

taking down the stage set..해체하다,분해하다.

none of that took away from the pleasure we got organizing it..

i took away something that will stay with me for a long time..

He took his mum away for a week to the coast..

he was taken off..짤리다..

the doctor took her off the pills..

i took a book out of the library last week..

take it up with him...discuss..deal with..

take along an embrella..

This year's intake입학생수 have higher exam grades than last year's

he does a brilliant take-off of 박지녕..

댓글 없음: